*Neon pink red. Medium-Full coverage.
Forever Reign Long Wear Liquid Lip Colors are a long lasting, liquid lipstick. Smudge-proof, kiss-proof, water-proof & LIFE-proof! Best worn in 3 layers, and must be sealed with a Reign or Shine Color Compatible Lip Gloss.
6.5mL/ 0.21 fl oz
50 MILLIGRAMS of CBD!
Each batch of Infused Lip Color is tested by an ORLAP certified lab and each product is registered with the Oregon Department of Agriculture.
Our CBD is 99.9% Pure Cannabidiol Isolate, derived entirely from Oregon Grown Hemp Oil. THC FREE
CBD itself is a powerful antioxidant, meaning it protects the skin from free radicals like UV rays, smoke, and environmental pollutants. Free radicals lead to wrinkles and fine lines, but antioxidants protect our skin from this damage and help fight the effects of aging. Not only does CBD keep your skin looking more youthful, it also keeps it healthier.
How to use:
- Exfoliate lips gently with a sugar scrub to remove dry, flaky skin. Make sure lips are healthy, clean, and dry before applying color.
- Shake the color well to mix pigments that may have separated in the tube. Colors contain stainless steel agitator balls to help mix pigments.
- Start at your cupid's bow and draw down the corner of your lip. If needed, get more color on your applicator and then fill in the center of your lips and then draw down to the other corner. Get more color on your applicator(if needed) and draw the corner to corner on the outside of your bottom lip. Fill in the waterline of your bottom lip. Let dry for 10-20 seconds, then repeat x2.
- DO NOT LET LIPS TOUCH UNTIL STEP 5 COMPLETE
- Apply your favorite Reign or Shine Color Compatible Lip Gloss.
**Please Note** Not recommended for use on chapped lips. Slight tingling and stinging is normal and may occur during application before gloss is applied.
Ingredients: Organic Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, PPG Methyl Glucose Ether, Isostearyl Alcohol, Hemp Derived CBD Isolate, Silicon Dioxide [MAY CONTAIN] FDA Approved Oxides, Micas or Dyes
*Due to monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, limitations of desktop scanners, digital photography, and dye lot variations, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen as an exact color of the product.
None of the statements on this web site have been evaluated by the FDA.
Furthermore, none of the statements on this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice or making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.